Thursday, June 25, 2009

New place; New life

I'm back to blogspot again..nearly forget when was the last time i blog..hehe..
Well..i hope tis time my blog will last longer..

2day is my 1st day in s'pore..hmm..i been stay in this house for a few times, so i actually feel quite comfortable here..just finish unpack all my stuff..phew, super tired..finally have some time for me to sit down and on9 and have my dinner(maggie mee)..but still nice..


funny bro and sis :p

ok..let me roughly describe where i stay and who i stay with..

my hse is in tampines, which is consider towards the end of s'pore..my place is quite center of tampines, so all the malls are very near from my place.
My landlady was a nice lady..around 55-60 years old..friendly..abit squeamish but i think i also consider clean :s .. she's a christian..single..easy to get along..so i think i can adapt my life here easier.. ^^


view from my hse


front door






my room

6 comments:

Caryn Woo said...

looks like you'd already settled down well. It's a good start 4 u. Keep it up!!

PiggY CeliNe said...

errr..u're nt the one who leave tis comment..izzit daddy tat comment tis??? hehe..

Caryn Woo said...

WEI, u kns lar! i cant leave tis kind of comment meh?? Use ur 6th sense(common sense) lar, i left tat comment at 11:54pm ler, daddy sleep liao lo.

PiggY CeliNe said...

wahahaha..but dun sounds like u mah.. :p

Caryn Woo said...

then how shud i sound?

PiggY CeliNe said...

hmm..u should say tis.. jie jie..ur room so neat ah? jz remember, dun fight with sis jane ah..hehe..tat onli sounds like u..stupiak!!! :p