Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday..

This morning went to Novena for sunday service..quite a nice church..once i went in, then normal lah..check tenperature..some more nid to stick a little yellow sticker..dont know for what..that church quite big, got chinese,english and youth service, but all start at the same time..my friend is chinese speaking, so i join chinese service with her..(wanted to join youth service..i'm onli 18!!!!haiz...)but anway, the member there are very friendly, the usher oso,super nice and friendly..after service we had lunch at the church, and that is a canteen, so we gonna BUY the food, not eat for FREE..but the usher belanja me makan, and serve me..so nice..no need to sqeeze the queue and got free food for me to eat..hehe :p


Newton Life Church

After that i went to velocity at novena with my friend and her church friend..shopping again........drank mr.bean soya..hmmm..is nice lah..but i still prefer muar soya..hehe..i'm very fussy abt food.. :p

Went to bugis to had our tea and dinner..had japanese food..




Sesame ice-cream and mango ice-cream..the sesame ice-cream is nice..very tasty..


my set dinner..forgot what name ady :p


free coffee..


free green tea..refilled 3 times..hehe..






Bugis Junction


nice right? but i dint buy, nt suit me..


my fren brough a new shirt for my ez-link card..^^

No comments: