Monday, March 23, 2009

23 march....

PAIN!!!PAIN!!!PAIN!!!!
I've different kinda painfulness in and out of different parts of my body!!!!!
First, my left hand wound..it's super duple extra pain today. it bleed and the whole thing is like reddish and swollen..OUCH!!! Some more got motor lesson.. @@
Then, my thigh!!!! don't know is cause by yesterday's accident or what, the moment i sat on the motor, i was like, Oh shit!!! PAIN!!! it just like the bone twisted inside..ISH!!!!

oh well, i met my ex-classmate in the driving center. She's one of my malay's best friend. And today is first day of school. One the way to the driving center, i saw some of the student, on the way to school, this let me reflect back of my secondary school life..



Seconday School...haha..had lots of memory...
erm...form 1, 1st day of school..it's still so clearly in my mind..
We like all "dai dai" and seriously, I don't know 1 of the student..not even 1..the reason why is, my sec school is actually a kampung school, you can see chicken running around..haha..kampung..and i was from a primary school that some sort people called "premier" school in town. You can see the differences now right?? And my sec school schoolmate is from a primary school that some way nearby my sec school, so is like all my schoolmate came from the same school, and i'm the only ET there..hahahaha..so, 1st day of school, is bored...no friend...well,since I'm a talkative person, no matter where i go, i sure don't have the problem to make friend with somebody..hehe..and so..bla bla bla..I thank God that I study in this school, because of my lousy UPSR result, I can't get into those "popular" school in muar, but I really appreciate this 5 years in Maharani..hehe..
Still remember......hw we ponteng during rentas desa..the weather is so hot, just can't stand those lebih lebih things. So we all whole gang of girl in my class, decided 2 PONTENG!!!hahaha..we actually go 2 the backdoor of the school(of coz the backdoor is locked) then the pagar was actually cacat, because we're not the only one that ponteng :p so we just step on the pagar and jump out..hahahah..but then that time my hand was injured, and the wound was half recovered, then my friend don't know how, accidentally touch my wound, then the whole thing come out,YAOUCH!!!!! my skin!!!!!! oh well, now got scar :p can you imagine how samseng we were..hehe
Then form 4, the year of separation??
We were all seperated, er...actually is i seperate with them, they're still in the same class..i'm the only one that study science class.. T.T
But our class is just like sebelah..really sebelah..haha..so, i'll just "visit" them during free period..Maybe God wants me to be patient? or be quiet? My class only got 2 chinese girls(included me)and 1 chinese boy..oh my..if that girl is talkative 1 i still can survive, but she's the COOLEST and COLDEST in the whole form..even teacher scare her..chill~~~~~ how could i live WITH you?????? the 1st year with her i was like...ok..you talk, i talk; you don't talk, i sleep..hehe..but second year, i really can't stand it..so, you talk, of coz i talk; you don't talk, then listen what i say..hahahahahaaahahah..

Anyway, i really appreciate sec school life, although i always kena bully(by teacher and friend T.T) But my school is so kampung, and the student are not that clever, my school don't even have straight A's student.BUT, I like it..
I like my school, because is out of town.
I like my school, because is very quiet, i mean the road, at least don't have HONK!!HONK!!HONK!!!
I like my school, because the teachers are our friend and sister.
I like my school, because friends are friends, they won't set you up. My bro's sch, which is damn long history and damn popular in town, really ah..his friend, super not good loh..my bro, pro, i mean his result very good, then his friend scare he'll win them, so they all like set him up..(more information,ask me,lazy 2 type so much :p )
I like my school, because we can break the rules.
I like my school, because i'm a bad student, but teachers still like me.(because they can used me 2 do things 4 them..haiz..but nvm.. :D)
I like my school, because that is my school :P

ANYWAY, I miss my school.. :D

No comments: