Thursday, March 12, 2009

The time has come???

nightmare!!!nightmare!!!nightmare!!!!!!!
I've got some nightmare few days before SPM result announce..what did i dreamt of??
I dreamt that i failed my BC paper..and that crazy teacher!!! That was a scarrrrryyyy nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, actually i got insomnia..i can lie down on the bed for 3-4 hours,but can't sleep at all. And those stupid nightmare kacau me till....i've not enough sleep..aiks!!!!

HAHAHAHA..back to the topic...hehe..
Today is the DAY!!! A day that SPM candidate looking forward??
hmm..i'm a lazy student. My result always....average..sometimes fail..sometimes pass..sometimes teacher add some pity marks for me, so that i can pass.. :p

Frankly, i think maybe is God touch me or......i also don't know...
i suddenly feel like wanna study just few months before SPM..
I really do my revision seriously.. (and collect tips ^^)
I never go for tuition class, because i think that is not necessary for me to tuition..not that i'm clever enough, is that, i think that tuition doesn't help me much..i hate homework..if tuition..means i need to do schoolwork + tuition work..faint..i really lazy to do that!!!!!

Today is the day..i'm actually nervous(chilllllll)..this morning i dare not go to school to get my result..but still need to get that..oh ya, just for information..my school is actually a gangster + kampung + lousy student school. So, i met all my friend in school this morning. When i reached school, they're actually prepare to leave the school(can you imagine how late i reached my school??although my school is just less than 1km away from my house :p) . They said their result not good..some of them get D for BM..some even failed.. :S scary~~~~~~~~~~~

haha..but, before i get my result..my teacher look at me and say..Celine..awak hutang RM85..what!!!!!!! that's PIBG and school tuition fee..ish!!!! makan orang saja..tuition class also always cancel..aiks!!!! but, what can i do?? din't pay means can't get result..When i get my result..i was...AAAHHHH!!!!!! 4 A's and no D,E nor G!!!!!hahahahahahahahahahahhhaa

I got 2 A1, 2 A2, 1 B4, 2 C5 and 3 C6..well, this result might be not so good..is just average..or maybe less than average?? But for me is much more than what i expect. I know myself very well..and this is actually out of my limit..hehe..
BUT, we, human just like to compare ourselve to others..some of my friend get straight..some 10 A's, 9A's, 8A's...my result is like crap if i really wanna compare my result with them...but really thank God... He really blessed me...when i got home, i suddenly think back of what had happened on the 1st day of SPM...without God's help, i don't think i can pass my BM paper..

what had actually happened???
to make it short and clear, i just share about the main point.. :p
hmm..1st day of SPM = BM paper = very very very important...
I..lost my wallet and my 4GB pendrive..while exam, we put our bag in 1 classroom. then we're not allow to bring anything other than pencilbox, IC and water into the exam room. and my wallet is actually quite big, so i kept that inside my bag.We'll go back to have our lunch after BM paper 1 and Sejarah paper 1 and continue BM paper 2 in the afternoon. And I found that I've lost my wallet and pendrive..i din't cry, and reported this to my teacher, but i cried when i saw my dad..haha..but my teacher also can't do anything, i know is kinda hard 2 find it back..and i have more important thing to do. I totally cried out LOUD when i reach home and i told my mum i don't want to take BM paper 2..i don't have the mood to do that....and bla bla bla..................i can still remember what my mum told me..she said, this is the satan works, the demon wanna see you die, if you wanna fight back, then you should be strong and do well in your BM!!!!!!!!...............bla bla bla....

and YES!!! i did it..although i din't get A, but i get B for my BM paper..
Praise God!!!He is AWESOME!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Nope said...

Haha, congrats Celine! You deserve it! And don't compare your results with other people!

You did super well, and that's something to be proud off! Amen! God even more, is proud of ya :D :D :D

Again, CONGRATS!!!

Hui Ying said...

Hey! Congratulations ah!!!!!!!!!!=)

PiggY CeliNe said...

haha..thx thx thx ^^