Tuesday, March 3, 2009

YMI 2!!!






My blog is alive AGAIN!!!haha..

1st..thank God for giving me this opportunity to join YMI 2..as everyone knows, my parents does not allow me to join YMI 2..because i need to work..and bla bla bla..

BUT, that night after i argue with my mum, i read a book "touching the heart of god". The 1st topic is prayer..Things will be different because I pray..INDEED!!!

Well, I get to you guys well in YMI 2..
i learnt that team work is really really important.I'll die at there without you all.Because the DOGS itself is killing me!!!!
Is good to do the paku-ing with 1 group of people..haha..really miss it..although is very tired and hot.
hmm..i learnt alot in tapah..paku, cement, pick the mushroom, dig and find for sweet potatoes..etc..it's a good experience that i will not do in my comfort zone.

Is good to know you all!!! i can feel the Care and Love from you guys. Thanks for protecting me from the Dogs..especially Paulus..thx bro..:p

Justin, you're really surprising me, except my dad, you're the 2nd MAN that i meet who can cook. And i din't know that, you can be so lame~~~~~~

oh ya, the water fall..
the path to the water fall is tough..but the water fall is very nice..i think i wont reach there without you guys..hehe..
it's like the path to Heaven. It's not easy to follow the foot step of Jesus, BUT, with the strength of God, we will made it!!!!!

No comments: