Tuesday, March 10, 2009

too crazy??

I plan to go to a place, which is 25 minutes away from my house..for??hmm..actually, i also don't know. :p
That's is actually a cafe, which is located in a kinda kampung place. I knew this place from newspaper..last year..hehe..i always wanna go there, but no chance. Because is quite far from my house. My place here is some sort "luar bandar". So, if wanna go there, i have to pass by town, go through some round about and traffic lights.Hmm..i also don't know what's wrong with me. maybe too wu liao? I drive there alone (by motor)..when i reach there..it's CLOSED!!!!gosh~~
what's next?? I don't feel like going home, so i decided to go around muar..haha..waste petrol only nia..
I from this corner, drive till the other corner..and like pass by all the cafe in muar. And the weather is EXTREMELY hot!!!!!!! well, i know i'm crazy..and finally, i stop at a cafe..that cafe is..er..."For U"..
The environment is quite nice, quite comfortable..but.....the food.............not nice....
I ordered ice chocolate and chicken chop...
the ice chocolate..totally not the right taste. It doesn't taste like chocolate, but jelly..ish!!!(i wan chocolate) and the chicken chop..so oily..all those cost me 15bucks!!! (aiks!!!i should stop at secret recipe and have my cheezzzzeee cake)


look at the colour of the ice chocolate..not chocolate enough.. :(


the chicken chop..

haiz..i really don't know why i doing all these..

No comments: