Thursday, March 19, 2009

hand surgery...

What do i mean for hand surgery??
it's actually a mini, minor, tiny surgery on my hand..is "ON" my hand, not "IN" my hand ya..
well, actually my hand got some death skin, the death skin have been "death" on my hand for quite a number of years. Last few days when i talk with my boss, which is the nurse of the clinic, and i show her my hand, then she say if i want, doctor can remove that away for me.
And so, today there's no patient in the clinic, so doctor do this "surgery" for me.
At first, i'm not scare. But when doctor insert the anesthetic for me, i started to regret. Is pain ok..some more got 3 parts..that's terrible........After that he use a special equipment, which is like a gun and a metal thing. He have to use that to burn my skin and cut out the death skin. OUCH!!!!
although i had been anestheticED..but still can feel some pain. BUT i din't cry. Not that like what my boss say, i'm tough or brave..is..i won't cry infront of outsiders. I still want my pride. :p My face turns pale and my whole body is wet (cause of sweating) after i done the surgery.

Now my left hand got 3 holes..am i "HOLE-ly"???? LOL LOL
doctor say the wound need about 2 weeks to recover. I just can use 1 hand to do things now, is kinda hard and inconvenient. After left hand recover, then i need to do right hand... :s


My hand is swollen..and quite ugly + the ointment so is quite..yer...haha

Thank GOD because he had give me strength and controled my tears..hehe..

No comments: