Wednesday, March 4, 2009

i'm trying to do something DIFFERENT!!!

I felt bored of my honeymoon life since after SPM..
I was once awhile looking forward this kind of HONEYMOON life..BUT, i get fed up of this life soon. I joined ESP camp, after camp i went to KL..shop!!shop!!shop!!!! then, YMI 1..3 week of challenging life right there, but then it seems nothing different after YMI 1..everyday is the same..eat..sleep..on9..work..eat..sleep..on9..work..and then, i received a sms from ps.jit..I was informed that there's YMI 2 in tapah. The 1st thing that came to my mind when i received this msg is..neh, I think I cant join this mission trip. Because I need to work..work..work..although is twice in a week and 1 1/2 hour per day.

So, I just ignore that msg and continue my stupid life. After 1 week, ps.jit called me, he said if i cant join YMI 2, he encourage me to join MMYPG in alor setar. OK, here comes the war...I quarrel and argue with my mum. I really feel bored, fed up, tired and sicked of my life..I cried a few hours after the war..i felt totally burst out!!! I'M TOOOOOO BOOOOOREDDDDDDDD!!!!!

And lots of things happen together in that 2 weeks..I found s'pore NAFA web, i applied it..go back 2 my school, verify those document..sent it..bla bla bla..and i confirm can join YMI 2..and told to go s'pore before the entrolment closing date....ton of things happen together..the only thing i can do is..CHOOSE!!!
I've choosen mission. I hope that it's the right path of choosing YMI, but not s'pore. :D

Today is the 5th day coming back from YMI 2..my leg is full of insects "LOVE BITES" and blue blacks...is itchy and pain!!!(this is not the main topic)
erkm..(clear throat)..
In YMI 2, i shared my stupid life with a christian bro, he ask me to do something that challenge myself. I been thinking..something that challenging me?? what can i do??
last night my mum took up my PRECIOUS guitar..it been sleeping beside me for about 3 months, and I never touch it for about 2 month.. :p
so I decided to TOUCH it again. actually, there're some people that inspire me, gideon, thank you, because you been playing the BASS everyday in tapah. and zy, thank you for sending me Sungha Jung's video. :)

hmm..so, now i'm learning guitar and bass. My fingers are pain and numb now. But I hope that i wont give up learning them. And now i actually can play Heart Of Worship in guitar and Tell The world in bass!!!!!yuhoo~~~~~~

3 comments:

Xueqi said...

(testing!!)

Xueqi said...

UH. okay okay

EHH., celine oh. emphasized on GIDEON as inspiration huh? HAHA!!!!! AIYOOOHHH~

NO-LAH.. HEHE. EH dont worry, i think all the F5 are feeling the same bored-ness. =)
May the joy of the Lord be ur strength to live till the fullest!

HEHE.
HOPE to see u soon! =)
TAKE CARE AHHH!!

PiggY CeliNe said...

haha..can ady.. :p
aiyo..gideon..he's not the onli 1 tat inspire me lah..aiks!!aiks!! haha

ya..hope 2 see you soon!!!!!!