Sunday, March 22, 2009

a lesson 2 learn..

I met an accident today!!!!! SCARED!!! :S
This is my first time kena accident, really don't know how to handle it.

Well, before i met the accident, i actually saw vision..
I'm involved in worship team this morning, and before the worship start we'll like gather together and ask pray with the pastor. While he's praying, then i saw a street, which is the main street of muar, and I sure will pass by there everyday, then I saw a car knock me there..(chill) before i go 2 piano class. But after the prayer then we start the worship section, so i din't bother that much. I just think that maybe i think too much. I always like to think lebih lebih things.. :p

Then everything go on smoothly as usual..

After church sevice, I've piano class, so I drive my scooter there. I was so impatient to wait for the traffic light, so I used the other road. And before i reach another traffic light, there's 1 car on the right side, then another "coming out" car on the left side, I was in the center, I wanted to cut the right side car so that i can go to the corner.Then the "coming out" car came out, so I can't really break on time. So i scratch through the "coming out" car and knock the right side car. My scooter stuck in the center. It was really scary..

To me, really scare..the moment I knock the cars i was like..GOd,help me..I'm very scare...

So we stop our vehicle beside of the road, and i called my parents..The owner of the right side car is a malay, the "coming out" car is chinese..Then the malay keep on say i kena his bumper, wanna spray..bla bla bla..say like tat at least RM200..some more say if call police need another RM300.. what the hell is that?? the chinese,her somebody is a mechanic, then he say the bumper is just slightly scratch, no need to spray the whole bumper just need to polish..then the malay change topic, he say i knock his door..faint..he say if serious then can claim insurance, but now not serious, hard to do things..that moment, my mind was..in this case ah, then i knock again loh..then u can claim insurance :D

But my parents takes super long time to reach there..I cried when i saw them.. :p
While waiting i already cried once, then cry again..after that straight away go piano class, my eye was so red, and..my mood was %$#@!$@#$*#@..but after awhile, i still can concentrate.
But then after i reach home, kena marah, then cry again.. :p cry baby...

Crying are really tiring...hehe..

Anyway, thank God that i'm still alive..and i've learnt a lesson today, don't speed, don't drive when your hand is injured(especially motor,because you can't even hold the motor well), and be patient...and maybe this is the method to avoid the accident that i saw in my "vision".. I don't even dare to imagine, what if i meet the accident on that street..creepy~~~~~~

No comments: